- Research Fundamentals Seminar Series is an on-demand training series that answers the key questions to clinical and translational science and more.
- The interactive series is designed to assist you in understanding the language and logic of the research process in an engaging and easy-to-grasp way.
- Sessions cover the basic concepts and beyond required to successfully conduct intelligent research models.
- The August Seminar is occuring Friday, August 4, 2023, from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
- This month's featured speaker is Stefanie Kennon-McGill
If you have any questions, please contact TRI Progam Manager, Nik Berardi.